Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Some late resolutions

Here are things that I would really,really like to do in the new year:

1) Play more chess
2) sing more.I used to really love karaoke
3) Dance more.Ro and I went out on New Year's Eve to a bar called Hooch (817 Queen St.W., Toronto), where the d.j.(who was 21, if she was a day!) played killer retro from the 70's and 80's. Most of the people there weren't born when want they were dancing to was big!
4)Find a way to stay in shape, even though I really, really love dark chocolate!
5) keep a job
6)go on a vacation.If I had money, I'd have a wicked case of wanderlust
7)Have sex in public

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary Amey said...

You ARE already in excellent shape, hon. Looks like you've already figured out how. xox

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home