Friday, November 18, 2005

Disco

Since the purpose of most blogs is for vanity's sake, presuming that the reader is interested in any old thing that the writer has to say, I thought that I'd give you, the reader, an idea of my personal taste in music:

15 OF MY FAVORITE DISCO TUNES:

1) Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel-Tavares
2) Blue Monday-New Order
3) I Like To Do It-KC and the Sunshine Band
4)YMCA-Village People
5) Staying Alive-Bee Gees
6) I Was Made For Lovin' You-KISS
7) DaYa Think I'm Sexy?-Rod Stewart
8) Do It 'Til You're Satisfied-BT Express
9) Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood- Santa Esmerelda
10) I Will Survive-Gloria Gaynor
11) Summernight City-ABBA
12) The Look of Love-ABC
13) Good Times- Chic
14) Don't Stop "Til You Get Enough- Michael Jackson
15) Holiday-Madonna

Disco is sexy,feel good music. It dares you NOT to move to it. The best dance music was made before the reality of sex being potentially lethal hit the world. Dancing truly is sex put to music. Should the apocalypse ever come, I want to be dancing, with a drink in one hand and my girlfriend in the other arm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home